Zigzag Mortgages

The type of insurance policy you might need depends on your situation.

A life insurance policy will pay your dependents a lump sum or regular payments if you die unexpectedly. If you have a partner or children, life insurance can provide you with the reassurance that they will be able to cope financially without you. ​​As part of our service we assist you to set up these monies in trust so you can determine who receives them. There is no additional cost and it means that any lump sums go to your chosen beneficiaries in a timely way when they will need it most.

Critical illness cover is designed for you to benefit from whilst still living and pays out a lump sum if you are diagnosed with specific life changing illnesses or conditions. This lump sum can help support you to live with the condition or diagnosis by helping pay down the mortgage, or with bills and expenses to spend as you see fit.

Income protection insurance is designed to support you financially if you can’t work due to illness or injury and your income drops. This type of policy is particularly relevant for anyone who is employed with only statutory sick pay or the self-employed.

Short-term income protection insurance. This type of policy will pay out a monthly sum, for a set period of time if you lose your source of income due to illness or injury.

Payment protection insurance will support you if illness means you can’t meet regular payments of your debts.

As Financial Advisers we can help you find the one that is right for your requirements

Best Large

Some buy to let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

Zigzag Mortgages Limited is an appointed representative of The Openwork Partnership, a trading style of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You can find us on their website www.fca.org.uk. Our registration number is in England & Wales no.11069995. Registered Office at 12 Cleveland Street, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 1BH.

The information on this website is for use of residents of the United Kingdom only. No representations are made as to whether the information is applicable or available in any other country which may have access to it.

Approved by The Openwork Partnership on 12/12/2023